WTT: Dynamat Extreme Bulk kit for 4ch amp

Participant count
  • Participant list

BigSix
10+ year member

Whippin the Bass
Austin,Tx
IMAG0039.jpg

2 sheets missing out of kit...... looking for a decent 4ch amp....willing to add $$ if its a good deal......

you still have those xxx mids??? i have a old school jbl gtq 400/brick that i wouldnt mind swapping for those.. very presentable stste, and tested couple months ago..have copy to print out specs for it also, can be ran 4/3/2/and 6ch pm me if interested.or offer up? thanks

you still have those xxx mids??? i have a old school jbl gtq 400/brick that i wouldnt mind swapping for those.. very presentable stste, and tested couple months ago..have copy to print out specs for it also, can be ran 4/3/2/and 6ch pm me if interested.or offer up? thanks
man i knocked off the terminals on one of the speaker trying to fix that stripped screw so I closed the thread......

i have a gemeni vii,that needs speaker plugs, but works great, and still looks decent, and got back from spoony to check it over..works great..was looking for like $120 for that rare one,i have quite a few 2ch too? what you wanting to put on the amp/rms

its still functional....the whole terminal block is just hanging......
soldering works great for that:D..you need go cheap, i have couple older amps/concord 50.2/20.2 clarion 50x2,hottsetup 300xbones, alpine duo-b 3525/3523 both rare sq amps, couple others ill have to check out see what i got..have an older sstream i got from crx, and decided not to use..pluto viii/vulcan viii

i have a gemeni vii,that needs speaker plugs, but works great, and still looks decent, and got back from spoony to check it over..works great..was looking for like $120 for that rare one,i have quite a few 2ch too? what you wanting to put on the amp/rms
lot of speakers lol......I have two pairs of PA speakers Im gonna use on the first two channels and a component set for the other two......so basically looking for something at 75watts at 4 ohm X 4

[quote name='BigSix']lot of speakers lol......I have two pairs of PA speakers Im gonna use on the first two channels and a component set for the other two......so basically looking for something at 75watts at 4 ohm X 4[/QUOTE]

that jbl is 100x4 x4ohms @11.6v-16v no current limit and has fan built in..google it up, or send me an email @audiobaun@yahoo.com, and i can send several pics,my pic thing is full on here,wont let me put new pic/delete? amp takes 2-12-10ga power wires,that gemini is old school zed 50x4 hifonics vii under rated,shells more like 75-80

interested in the gemini...however are you sure your interested in the speakers? they need work man.....the screw is still stripped and the block is hanging

rt now in my truck i have 1-infinity 100rms old school tweet,and a 60 rms polk 6.5 on a 2wat xover, and an old school polk mm 100rms 5.25 woofer, with an infinity ref 50rms tweet on another xover tied in together running @2ohms @125 rms on each door on a 2ch hifonics vii odin, sounds great man

interested in the gemini...however are you sure your interested in the speakers? they need work man.....the screw is still stripped and the block is hanging
i should be able to fix it up, as long as the wiring is still in tact to the cone??? send me an email, and i will send you some pics of the gemeni, and jbl,and couple other amps..i prob got like 20 amps laying in my room.that orion hott setup xbones 300 is 150x2@4ohms..ill hqave to retest it, but its clean too

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...