wtt! creatine, protien, Post work out's, "testy" bosters, and Nitric oxide?!

tristanmay
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
list will be up shortly. got like a million and a half tubs of different

Mass gainers (muscle milk, and cyto gain FTW!)

post work out -creatine and recovery products.

pre workout- nitric oxide and vasodialator's. as well as energy products.

fat loss- thermogenic and metabolic compounds

uhh, more cause im a supplement junky?

all of this is the highest quality, and all legal (gnc. and Bodybuilding.com!)

wtt for...??

here's your pic Tristan

IMG_4778.jpg

the stuff im selling is sealed, some of it i use myself,

as far as fatloss i have a few thermogenic and metabolic fatburners, my all time favorite is mitotropin (works amazing! dont have any sealed bottels left, but im going to go get more in the next few days (my prices on this are cheaper than anywere else.)

or i have CE2 high deff, not AS strong on the fat loss side, but it deffinently helps hold onto that hard earned muscle

also i have many high quality blends of protien to help out with the diet aspect of things,

i have muscle milk (more of a gainer) also i have nitro tech(highest quality whey out there!)

and somthing that might interest you ryan is cyto slim, dont underestimate it, it REALLLLLY helps with the hunger and craving problems while dieting.

ALSO, anything you may be looking for specificly i might have!

I've been eating a lot of high protein meals, along with some whey shakes as well...I find my new, high-protein diet to really fill me up without having to eat a lot. Been using some whey and creatine mono for about a month now, along with religious weightlifting and cardio, and am looking for a fat burner to help me lose some more weight before my wedding. I'm 6-2, 207 right now, looking to get to around 185-190 before I start bulking up.

Since I'm already using whey and creatine mono, what fat burner would you suggest? What kind of trades are you interested in?

personally id diss the creatine MONO HYDRATE, and get a creatine ethyl ester or such, the reason being is mono hydrate tends to make you have water retention, thus giving you a soft look.

the high protien is good as your going to be building and mainting muscle (keep your metabolism high) and your going to be raising your Basal body temperature a little bit (protien is hard to digest, heats you up and acts like a natural thermogenic!)

realisticly since your already burining calories due to heat (thermogenic affect of protien) i would recomend a pretty simple stack

1. fish oil, flax oil, and MCT's (these are THE BEST fat burners you can get, Medium chain Trig's act as muscular fuel and are completely turned into heat (crazy increase in Basal metabolic rate!!)

as far as trades, im into anything really.

2. high quality whey(your good on that!)

3. a high quality CEE (creatine ethyl ester (no water effect!)

4. a thermogenic ( i like ones that work on with Ketone's!)

summary!!!! i like CE2 of Mitotropin, Mito is my all time favorite but i dont think you need to go to Mito as you dont have that much weight to lose (mito is more of contest last 10 pound kind thing)

do u have any super pump250 , hydroxicut hardcore , and gold standard vanilla protien tubs ?

ever since the hydroxycut formula was reworked i no longer recomend it nor by it.

also your best place for gold standerd is Bodybuilding.com

they always have STUPID low prices on the gold.

and as far as super pump my source might have some, ill know tommorow

also, try out Mitotropin, if your looking for fat loss, it seriously is the best espically for those last 10 or 20 pounds! (ill be getting some hopefully soon!)

Can u pm me when you have some of that mitotropin because ive been workin out for the past 4 months but cant lose those last 15 lbs hopefully this might help thanks!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

tristanmay

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
tristanmay
medina, ohio
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies