Participant count
  • Participant list

Jeffdachef
5,000+ posts

Gunz That Turn on Nunz
Item(s) for Sale:

CDT ES 06 Midbass

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Practically new, only had 2 hours of playtime.

Interested in subs, 4 channel active capable amps, midranges and tweeters. shoot me some offers.

PS: the tweeters in pics are sold already.

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

[/img]

I have a Phoenix Digital PD-394 Digital 4 Channel Car Amplifier (1000 Watt) I will trade and cash how much for the mid bass?

I have a Phoenix Digital PD-394 Digital 4 Channel Car Amplifier (1000 Watt) I will trade and cash how much for the mid bass?
No thanks on the pheonix digital.

I have the midbass for sale in my other thread for 175 shipped.

What kind of subs are you looking for? I may have something to trade.
Mainly an efficient 12" D4 for sound quality or SQL, i have around 750 rms @ 2ohms to work with it in my wife's car. Depending on the quality i may add cash to it.

Mainly an efficient 12" D4 for sound quality or SQL, i have around 750 rms @ 2ohms to work with it in my wife's car. Depending on the quality i may add cash to it.
I see. I have 2 CDT QES-1220 12" D2 subs available. If they were D4 one would be perfect on 750W, although they do very well on less power. I had one wired to 1 ohm and then I switched it to 4 ohms and it still had some good oomph to it.

What about a pair of exodus anarchy 6.5 mid bass
gonna have to pass sorry

I see. I have 2 CDT QES-1220 12" D2 subs available. If they were D4 one would be perfect on 750W, although they do very well on less power. I had one wired to 1 ohm and then I switched it to 4 ohms and it still had some good oomph to it.
what are the enclosure recommendation for those?

what are the enclosure recommendation for those?
0.62 cubes sealed, includes driver displacement

1.12 cubes vented, port 4" ID x 18.3" long, add 0.178 cubes if it's mounted inside the enclosure, tuning frequency is 40 Hz

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...