wtt: BNIB pioneer 880prs for...

Participant count
  • Participant list

Arawak420
10+ year member

We Are Creatures Of Love
an eclipse cd7000 + a little cash or a used cd7100 straight out. not looking for any other trades as of now..

i have this pioneer i just bought and some how got my old deck to start working again., if i return this new unit they will charge me 15% restocking fee. so i rather sell it. deck is brand new in sealed un-open box. has everything never touched and 2 year warranty. this unit is brand new and not refurbished. manufacturer date stamped on box June 2007 or i'll sell it right out for $310 shipped and insured. just dont need 2 units... need this gone like yestomorrow.

IMG_0364.jpg

IMG_0361.jpg

IMG_0362.jpg

vw wire harness i'll throw in if you have a v-dub

IMG_0366.jpg

hmmm this is tempting.. i've got a used cd7000. with original box and everything that comes with it originally. everything else but the unit is brand new (harness, remote, carrying case,etc) .. i'd love to make a comparison between the two.. but i've heard bad things about noise issues on pioneer decks.

would you trade it straight up if we met up locally?

bought the pio from sonic electreonix. 2 year warranty...

i'll throw in a mp3 adapater cdr-b20. you can hook up a disc changer and aux.... cost me $80 at CC...

hmmm this is tempting.. i've got a used cd7000. with original box and everything that comes with it originally. everything else but the unit is brand new (harness, remote, carrying case,etc) .. i'd love to make a comparison between the two.. but i've heard bad things about noise issues on pioneer decks.
would you trade it straight up if we met up locally?
were are you located? i dont think a straight up trade would do as i could get the cd7000 for $300 new... yours is used, and pio never out of box..

did you buy the cd7000 new or used? any warranty time left on it.. date purchased?

were are you located? i dont think a straight up trade would do as i could get the cd7000 for $300 new... yours is used, and pio never out of box..
did you buy the cd7000 new or used? any warranty time left on it.. date purchased?
meh.. bought it new. last summer and there is probably no warranty left on it but the united radio service thing never asks me for date purchase or proof of purchase when i sent it back twice. . The last one I had a display glitch, so they sent me a brand new one 2 months ago when i sent the old one in. This one is flawless.

I'm located in orange county/714 area.

i'm only lookin to trade straight up so.. yeah if you decide to change your mind it'll be here.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

Arawak420

10+ year member
We Are Creatures Of Love
Arawak420
Lost Angels, Ca
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date