WTT Blackberry pearl and 8700 series for 4 channel amp, 0 gauge etc

Participant count
  • Participant list

jdubbau
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Both phones are in pretty good shape cosmetically some wear on them but nothing that bad at all. Both work perfectly and are T Mobile phones. I beleive the Pearl goes for around $150-$175 on ebay and the 8700 series is around $70 or so.

I am looking to add cash if needed for 4 channel amp, 0 gauge, 0 gauge connectors, batteries, DVD player, Epic Audiocenter with DB meter, and other car audio stuff. However this is what I need to try for first if available.

Guys let me know as I will cut a good deal on both of these and add cash if the equipments good on your end.

Pics located here of both.

http://s364.photobucket.com/albums/oo81/jdubbau501/PHONES/

Anyone with component set, extra batteries, 15ft and up of 0 gauge, 4 channel amp they might want to trade for a really good phone and some cash?

Sorry guys I can only get one of these to power up so cant trade these anymore as the other one I cannot test because I cannot find the battery and I dont want to trade or sell something that doesnt work or that I cant test first.

I do have a 13 inch diameter x 24 inch long pvc pipe that will make one heck of an aeroport or sub enclosure though.

PLEASE CANCEL THIS THREAD!!!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

jdubbau

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
jdubbau
evansville In
Start date
Participants
Who Replied