WTT: Arc Audio 4150 XXK for Old School 4ch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice, I have one myself.
Nice. Like I said, I just purchased it this morning, maybe 30 minutes after it was posted on Craigslist. How do you like your 32430? What's it powering?

Nice. Like I said, I just purchased it this morning, maybe 30 minutes after it was posted on Craigslist. How do you like your 32430? What's it powering?
I ran it on my active front stage for a bit...mainly just to make sure it worked after I bought it. Unfortunately it didn't fit under my seat, so I pulled it out...just been sitting for a while now(it's mint too). Then I got rid of the active setup and grabbed some 6.5" Imagines and put my old school Alpine MRV-1507 on them...very happy with the results. But I did like the Eclipse amp. I have several of the Premium line of amps, they're all very nice.

I ran it on my active front stage for a bit...mainly just to make sure it worked after I bought it. Unfortunately it didn't fit under my seat, so I pulled it out...just been sitting for a while now(it's mint too). Then I got rid of the active setup and grabbed some 6.5" Imagines and put my old school Alpine MRV-1507 on them...very happy with the results. But I did like the Eclipse amp. I have several of the Premium line of amps, they're all very nice.
Nice. Too bad it didn't work for you space wise. I'm planning on using my Eclipse 32430 for some ID CTX65s coaxials. Hopefully I have that install done maybe next week. My amp is also very mint. You'd be surprised at the equipment you can find on Craigslist.

IIRC, you and I were both competing to buy that PA5422 about a month ago from that guy unreali on this site. LoL. Looks like you were the lucky one that received that amp.
If I don't get a good trade offer on the Arc within 2 weeks, it's going in my Honda and I'll be keeping it for sure. How do you like that Eclipse amp?

actually I didnt get that amp, I missed out. he sold it to someone else ...I had to buy one off ebay which may or may not be ok. will have to see when I get it in a couple days. I am going to run the big eclipse class D DA6213 that is why I decided to get a 4 channel like it.

I am just looking to get another eclipse for backup. tired of buying amps.

actually I didnt get that amp, I missed out. he sold it to someone else ...I had to buy one off ebay which may or may not be ok. will have to see when I get it in a couple days. I am going to run the big eclipse class D DA6213 that is why I decided to get a 4 channel like it.
I am just looking to get another eclipse for backup. tired of buying amps.
Just test it as soon as you receive it. I was bummed when I wasn't able to buy that PA5422 from that guy, but I can't complain because I got the 32430 for less. You can never go wrong with the USA Eclipse amps.

Just test it as soon as you receive it. I was bummed when I wasn't able to buy that PA5422 from that guy, but I can't complain because I got the 32430 for less. You can never go wrong with the USA Eclipse amps.
It came today. I am going to install it this eve I hope.

My repair tech/ engineer advisor speaks highly of this USA made eclipse. I have had them 3 or 4 different times. Always liked.

For the money they are unbeatable. That's why I am always looking for them.

It came today. I am going to install it this eve I hope.
My repair tech/ engineer advisor speaks highly of this USA made eclipse. I have had them 3 or 4 different times. Always liked.

For the money they are unbeatable. That's why I am always looking for them.
4 20 amp fuses. Beauty

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...