Wtt. Air Ride Set Up For Audio

kovemaster559
5,000+ posts

Official LOW BALLER!
FRESNO ,CA
yeah you heard it willing to trade my whole air ride set up for a audio system if yo need oics lmk only thing you will need for the air ride kit is braket(make them its easy and airline, everything else is their 4 bagg strust 8 valves 2 tanks bigg compressor

this kit costed me 2000 bucks so yeah ill be willing to take a sacrifice just not for 2 10skenwood tornados subs and a pioneer amp600 watt with a lightning audio cap. that isnt going to cut it. lmk what you have and well talk about it:cool://content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/cool.gif.3bcaf8f141236c00f8044d07150e34f7.gif

I like how you make it seem to easy:D I had airbags on my 98 s10. And its not that easy..alot come into play.. and these will not fit any car what are these made for?
you had a truck. see this is stuts vs baggs. when you have baggs you have to fabricate alot . so basicly build onto the frame and make the bagg beome the spring. its not hard that just takes time. oppsed to the struts you just take the top assembly .(the large bolt dead center in the middle) and take the top from your cars original strut and walla it should bolt up after that IF the shock part doesnt bolt right up. (it should) u can A buy new shocks or B weld a tab on it and bolt it easier then fabrication. trucks vs cars trucks are more time consming cause of the fabbing. but again not hard

If it was that easy than they wouldnt have a different style air bag for each car.. they would have a 1size fits all. what are the chances that top ballmount will even match up the curves of my frame? let alone the bolts matchin up. Dont get me wrong its a nice setup but If it was as easy as u said im sure you would have these on your car already. since you've had these for a long time now.

If it was that easy than they wouldnt have a different style air bag for each car.. they would have a 1size fits all. what are the chances that top ballmount will even match up the curves of my frame? let alone the bolts matchin up. Dont get me wrong its a nice setup but If it was as easy as u said im sure you would have these on your car already. since you've had these for a long time now.
i think kove did already have them on...

Hes had them for sale for long time i highly doubt it, his taurus has been in construction for long time..and on previous thread i belive he said he never installed them. I aint tryna post dump just make sure people know what there getting into. Its alot of work.

i think kove did already have them on...
x2

i cant put it on my lesabre cause cause i need the other types of baggs . my buick has a arms in the front and solid rear axle in the back. i looked at it when i jacked it up and the only place i can stuff these on the lesabre is if i cut(i dont want to cut that car. if they fit in a taurs. a sunfire. im sure they will fit almost any mid size car. (im not to sure aobut hondas tho.) but yeah definalty any midsize car. (altimas, caprises, GP's, cadilacs, mercs, **** like that and avalons ) those are just some to name a few. again if u need measure ment ask me ill measure them for you if your serious about tradeing

Not post dumping trying to let people know what there getting into and state this wont fit ANY car. But as you can see now kove as stated around which type it might fit. I'm actually tryna save him the hastl;e of him trading than someone msging him like OMG THESE DONT FIT..

Hes had them for sale for long time i highly doubt it, his taurus has been in construction for long time..and on previous thread i belive he said he never installed them. I aint tryna post dump just make sure people know what there getting into. Its alot of work.
i put it on the sunfire. it wasnt a taurus. i got them from a friends taurus. but i tok off the top assembly and tried 1 on my sunfire it fit in the pocket. not alot of work. only thing i need to do is make a spacer about 1.75 inches and weld it to the shock part. that was all and then bolt plumb it . that isnt to much work since the top bolted right up. it would take me about 1-2 hours top to make a spacer and weld it and bolt it up. the plumbing and wireing is a bit tricky but the fabbing is very minimal

Not post dumping trying to let people know what there getting into and state this wont fit ANY car. But as you can see now kove as stated around which type it might fit. I'm actually tryna save him the hastl;e of him trading than someone msging him like OMG THESE DONT FIT..
thats why they should pm me. ask for measure ments

Not many people know what the measurments even mean, most just see airbags and want them lol but goodluck wit your sale man If you wish i will edit all my posts if it seems like im "post dumping" //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif If i had a taurus or somthing tho id probably pick them up.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.