SOLD WTT 23 feet of 0gauge and Eminence 6.5's for?????

twistedchild420
5,000+ posts

CarAudio.com Veteran
East,TX
1. Product:

23 feet of random O gauge and Eminence Aplha-A6 6.5's

2. Specs:

Eminence are 4ohm.....125 watt rms

3. Description/Condition:

The wire is good....the mids are old and dusty.....but work great!

4. What you are looking for: :

Anything

5. Pictures of your item for trade:

696_2544.jpg

696_2545.jpg

696_2546.jpg

696_2547.jpg

I'm interested...can you take pics of cross sections of the wires, possibly compared to name brand wires?

I have too many things that I could trade...lets see...are you interested in o/s speaker amps? And what would you say is the value of your stuff (cash)? Also, would you trade just the wire?

I'm interested...can you take pics of cross sections of the wires, possibly compared to name brand wires?
I have too many things that I could trade...lets see...are you interested in o/s speaker amps? And what would you say is the value of your stuff (cash)? Also, would you trade just the wire?
Sure to all!

Sure to all!
I have a whole bunch, and just got some more yesterday haha. Alphasonik MA-2025, JBL GTS150 (with original box), God I don't want to start this again lol...I'll give you a full list soon. But seriously, I have like 20 o/s speaker amps that are good quality, some Zed made...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.