WTT:2-15" RF power dvc subs for 2000 watt rms or more amp

Participant count
  • Participant list

beatnbronco
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Looking for a local trade but will ship if deal is good enough or add cash on my end. I have 2-15" Rockford Fosgate Punch Power DVC's that are freshly reconed w/less than 3 hours of playtime, 1000w rms 2000w max, dual 2 ohm coils(1 coil is wired out of phase so you'll have to hook the speaker wires up backwards), half roll foam surround, light dimpled composite cone for higher Fs, stitched tensil leads(they're tied back to keep the leads from tapping on the cone), consealer gaskets to hide screws and seal sub in the box. Currently boxed in a 6 cubic foot box tuned to 32 Hz w/an 8" aero vent. The box is build with 3/4" mdf w/double baffle, glued and screwed and the edges are rounded over. If local trade you'll get the box too but if i won't ship the box, it's too heavy. Looking for a 2000 watt rms @ 2 ohm or more amp. Nothing cheap because these subs are not cheap themselves. Shoot me any offers and we'll talk. Willing to sell subs and box local for $350. Thanks for looking.

PIC_0872.jpg

P1140518.jpg

P1140556.jpg

PIC_0873.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.