WTS/WTT TC 4hp motor, bnib 4in D2 coil, TRF 15 basket

BassAddictJ
5,000+ posts

CarAudio.com Veteran
FL
This pains me to do....but my 4hp rebuild project has been put on the back burner since I bought a new TV on black friday.

Item(s) for Sale:

TC 4hp motor from a Team RF 15. Non threaded, but male QCA adapters are obtainable should you need one. Does come with the screws to mount a basket. This is a SILVER TOP PLATE, it has the wider gap than those black tops.

BNIB 4in D2 Coil. It's alluminum, and I THINK it's 4 layer but I'm not positive.... check the pics and someone chime in if they know for sure.

TRF 15 basket.

Item(s) Description/Condition:

4hp motor:

some wear, but overall good condition. no cranks or misalignment. very minor chipage here or there. nothing more than a small bit of magnetic dust on the magents... common with these motors. no real damage, works like a champ. the top and bottom plates used to be shiny and ****, but my daughter got a little bit of water on the bottom plate and while in storage it discolored a bit. good news is with minimal amount of TLC via high grit sand paper you can make the plates dead **** again.

Coil:

BNIB

Basket:

Needs to be cleaned. Has some scratches and dried up glue but no cracks or defects. The wire mesh is in mostly in good shape, only one mess section has a hole in it. I also have a rubber gasket not pictured, but will be included.

Price:

I'd prefer to trade all this for a working SPL sub......BTL, DP, 9500, MT......has to be a 15, and has to be give me a 1 ohm mono load (D2, Q4, D.5)...A woofer that works well in a small ported box (3 cubs @ 33hz) and can take 3kw+ daily.

Cash price is 300+ ship OBO for the motor, coil, and basket. Closer to FL you are the better deal I can make w/ the shipping.

I really only want to part these out if I land a home for all 3 pieces.

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

USPS Insured

Item Pictures:

P1190212.jpg

P1190208.jpg

P1190217.jpg

this is what the motor used to look like, and can easily be restored to.

P1180598.jpg

P1180601.jpg

P1180604.jpg

Coil:

P1190270.jpg

P1190272.jpg

P1190273.jpg

P1190275.jpg

I have 4 used but in excellent shape coils that fit the silver top 4 hp I'd sell pretty cheap! That are actually from 18" trrf subs! I even have the baskets. these were rare 18" woofers. I just had them rebulit with newer better parts and baskets
im good on coils and baskets....trying to sell mine here....

deal brewing with marco for his dd //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Aa 15 " mayhem?
this might be an option.....

what coils do you have on that mayhem? shoot me a bunch of pics. if the coils are right and its in good condition then we might just have a deal.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.