wts/wtt local to north ms. savage arms model 1897 30-30.

Participant count
  • Participant list

shauncox26

CarAudio.com Elite
oxford ms
Item(s) for Sale: i have a savage arms model 1897 pre 1905 revision.

Item(s) Description/Condition: the rifle is in good condition for its age serial dates to 1900's. 1908 i believe 106 yrs from sell date. has scratches in several place on the stock. A small piece of wood missing by the buttplate. And one hair line crack in stock were it meets the gun. The stock is a 6/10 the gun itself is 7/10. Original blue on the gun.

Price: these can go as high as $1800 for a mint to 650 for a low grade gun. Mine was unofficially appraised at 750-900 by a gun collector. The guy offered me $575. So i will start there. Will take a minimum of 200 cash and the rest in trade for a decent 15.

Text me at 662-230-3435 for pics as i only have a phone for my internet use.

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Hit me up we can meet up local as i don't think we can ship firearms. Will ship for the right deal!

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Last edited by a moderator:
I can text or email all the pics u want. No internet where i live we don't even get cell service! Plus my computer has a virus, so im stuck with a phone that won't let me upload pics.

Come on guys no one wants a collector's piece. I will check on shipping if anyone wants to trade or buy. I cam be flexible with my price to make some offers.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

shauncox26

CarAudio.com Elite
shauncox26
oxford ms
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views