Status
Not open for further replies.

nkrell11
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Item(s) for Sale:

$100 Itunes or Application Giftcard

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Got this when I purchased my macbook for school of course I prefer to acquire my music from other methods than Itunes so I don't have a use for this.

Price:

Lets try $80 shipped o.b.o also interested in trading for 6.5 components, deadener, dual inputs or maybe other stuff.

Item Pictures:

2012-12-22_22-15-28_484.jpg

2012-12-22_22-15-36_666.jpg

2012-12-22_22-16-02_910.jpg

Sir, try Ebay. That's where I put all my extra iTunes cards, and I usually get close to the full amount off it. Just a suggestion.
Thanks maybe I'll give that a shot although I've never tried selling anything on Ebay before. Did you get the 500/1 from your cousin yet?

Thanks maybe I'll give that a shot although I've never tried selling anything on Ebay before. Did you get the 500/1 from your cousin yet?
He's coming up for New Years, so I should be getting it then. I'm interested to try my hand on it, lol. And eBay is easy, once you go through the posting process.

Bump someone got an Ipod or Ipad that needs some apps and music for Christmas will take a new picture with the date to prove the code has not been scratched off offer up guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

nkrell11

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
nkrell11
Mt. Pleasant, MI
Start date
Participants