WTS/WTT 1 SA-8 D4 Brand new

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pearson
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Florida
Item(s) for Sale: 1 SA-8 D4

Item(s) Description/Condition: 1 month old, has been screwed into a box, magnet may have small tiny scratch.

Price: $140 shipped obo or trade for 8" subs with mounting depth under 5"

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information: Shipping will probably be through USPS but if you want someone else I'll look into it. SA-8 was bought a month ago from woofersetc and after contacting them they said the warranty will be passed to the next owner. It has been mounted to a box but it was too deep to fit in my truck so I never got to use it. The sub is brand new and has been taken out of the box only to mount it.

Item Pictures:

photo1.jpg

photo2.jpg

photo3.jpg

photo4.jpg

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Also have 1 power 7 ft and 2 ground 7 ft also 1 6.5 foot runs of Knu CCA 1/0 wire for sale.

Edit Price lowered to $110 shipped.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a 1508. I think it's 5.5 though.
I looked into them when I was trying to find a sub that would fit. Only having 5" of mounting depth is really killing my sub options. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif

you need a dd 1008
Details?

It's the DD 8" version before the 1508. It would be really tough to find one as they haven't been made in years. They also made the DD t1508, Which had a 4.5" depth, probably be easier to find it than a 1008 since it's a lot more recent.

It's the DD 8" version before the 1508. It would be really tough to find one as they haven't been made in years. They also made the DD t1508, Which had a 4.5" depth, probably be easier to find it than a 1008 since it's a lot more recent.
They have them for sale on the digital designs website. Thanks.

I have 2 brand new 8's Ill trade you...
Specs? Would they both work in a .95cuft box?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...