SOLD WTS or WTT 21" IA Warden

power-fanatic07
5,000+ posts

Knockin Doors Down
Texas
Well I have changed my mind once again and will not be using this. It has never been powered or mounted, the mounting holes have been finely opened cause I was bored the other night but other than that it is mint. It is a D.7

I will be including the 8x8 Plexi for Free with it. It is half inch, no scratches at all.

914523ca.jpg

b106c5ca.jpg

aa990918.jpg

I paid 700 for it and 25 for the plexi, I'll let them both go for 700 Shipped

Trades - Component sets, high end 4 channel amp, active head unit, full roll of gray stinger hpm 1/0, second skin damp pro. Don't need subs or amps. Offer up.

I'll giv you all of my bmx parts for it. Ther brand new and amazing lol and i got an oldschool 87 General Hustler Pro... thats all i got of any value... i have an Armani watch but the crystal is scratched... got a nice Kennith Cole watch im wearing now... it's gunmetal, black chrome, carbonfiber, leather with orange accent in the face. the Armani is all black, rubber strap with rosegold bezel. sounds wierd but looks BEAUTIFUL when u have it on

dd9915 maybe? or soundstream tr500/4? oldskool chome one
I'll giv you all of my bmx parts for it. Ther brand new and amazing lol and i got an oldschool 87 General Hustler Pro... thats all i got of any value... i have an Armani watch but the crystal is scratched... got a nice Kennith Cole watch im wearing now... it's gunmetal, black chrome, carbonfiber, leather with orange accent in the face. the Armani is all black, rubber strap with rosegold bezel. sounds wierd but looks BEAUTIFUL when u have it on
As stated above both of your posts, the Warden is pending. Will update this thread when/if that changes.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

power-fanatic07

5,000+ posts
Knockin Doors Down
power-fanatic07
Texas
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date