WTS: Ares Tavor TAR-21 (FREE SHIPPING)

Participant count
  • Participant list

Echo42987
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Veteran
Antioch, IL
Well I just bought this item and only used it at one game. There is nothing wrong with the gun and honestly I love all the awesome features this gun has to offer. I just don't think the gun is an exact fit for my gaming style. My loss is going to be someone else gain here. I don't think I need to explain the weapon itself as it is a BEAUTIFUL piece of work. The only thing missing is the bright orange tip that came with the gun. When they shipped it, it was broken inside the box. Don't worry, I examined everything else and it works fine. Not a big deal as they also ship it with a black tip. I will make sure to attach an orange one for shipping

Item will come in original box and have original mag. Since it was only used once I would like to get $475 for the weapon.

I will cover ALL shipping charges and fully insure the weapon. Bought the item brand new from aex.com. Have receipt, etc. Nothing like getting $25-50 off of an awesome weapon here guys that is still LIKE NEW.

Uh it's not illegal to have them w/o an orange tip. You can use them w/ a black tip on gamming fields. They only need to be shipped w/ an orange tip. So thanks for just saying?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

Echo42987

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Veteran
Echo42987
Antioch, IL
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies