Wtf Is This

limitkid7
5,000+ posts

sell wite
GA
DSC0000511.JPG

The problem with that is the knees of the passenger block the screen. Might as well do a 50" plasma screen wall in the back seat. I saw a guy witha 17" lcd in his dash driving around the other night though. Becoming quite an affordable mod lately.

I'm not a fan of the whole "in car TV" concept.

Who wants to watch TV in their cars?

When I'm in my car, I'm driving it.

When I'm not driving it.. I'm sure not going to sit in it, parked. I'm at my destination, man!

Who would rather sit immobile in a car's seat, watching some little monitor...

Over the obvious other option:

Going inside, lounging on the sofa or recliner (or floor, on pillows, whatever!), conveniently located near the refrigerator...

Choice seems obvious, to me. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/cool.gif.3bcaf8f141236c00f8044d07150e34f7.gif

I'm not a fan of the whole "in car TV" concept.
Who wants to watch TV in their cars?

When I'm in my car, I'm driving it.

When I'm not driving it.. I'm sure not going to sit in it, parked. I'm at my destination, man!

Who would rather sit immobile in a car's seat, watching some little monitor...

Over the obvious other option:

Going inside, lounging on the sofa or recliner (or floor, on pillows, whatever!), conveniently located near the refrigerator...

Choice seems obvious, to me. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/cool.gif.3bcaf8f141236c00f8044d07150e34f7.gif
But everything seems so much cuter on a 7" Screen (first post not withstanding).

Only in a trailer queen would you find something like that. lol Impractical eye candy.

As for a screen in the car, no I wont be watching Friends or reruns of Cheers going down the 101, but it'll be nice to have an incar rta, mp3 manager, display for track info, etc. You know, only semi-impractical eye candy.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

limitkid7

5,000+ posts
sell wite
limitkid7
GA
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date