WTB XS D3100s or KINETIK BATTERIES

i just want to kno why one of those 2? is there something special i dont know about?
me too.. the d3100 will demolish a kinetik.. not the 3800 cuz its alot bigger battery.. but xs and kinetik are not even in the same ballpark

my question is WHY is "XS" soooo much better. strictly from Ah standpoint has there been a test with direct swap and SPL increase....decrease, or voltage drop or sustainability. most companies coming in do direct testing against the comp and i dont think ive seen XS against any.....if somebody has a test or something send it to me because im really curious about this myself. sorry to jack

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

NVX MVPA1 Best tiny amp Installed a bunch, but have one pushing a sealed 12 @ 2ohm in my daily beater Can bump it all day long and barely gets...
Man, I hope you find what you are searching for. It is deff worth the time spent for something you always want back or wanted period.LOL I was...
COMPLETED WTB Eclipse SC8365
I checked at Diyma and I signed up for an account but I cant post in the classifieds. Thanks for the tip, I'll keep a check there.
I can get this to somewhere in NJ in US. Is that possible for you to ship that out ?

About this thread

ppat9584

10+ year member
ppat9584
Albany, TX
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from