WTB : Xbox Mobo (Working) or Xbox...

95BlackGA
5,000+ posts

CarAudio.com Veteran
Missouri
My mobo fried on mine, so I'm looking for a working (modded or nonmodded) motherboard from an xbox. I've got a fwe things to trade, and some cash. Not looking to spend more than $25 on the motherboard. Anymore than that and I'd go to GameStop and buy a complete xbox for $60. I may be looking for 2 motherboards, so offer up!!!

My mobo fried on mine, so I'm looking for a working (modded or nonmodded) motherboard from an xbox. I've got a fwe things to trade, and some cash. Not looking to spend more than $25 on the motherboard. Anymore than that and I'd go to GameStop and buy a complete xbox for $60. I may be looking for 2 motherboards, so offer up!!!
any version?

I would like to have a 1.2-1.5, but I'm not going to be too picky. If I buy the second board, it will need to be a 1.6-1.6b

Bump, I'm needing ANY Xbox motherboards, as long as they work. Will possibly buy the whole Xbox as long as it's not more than $50 shipped.

i will sell you a regular xbox unmodded with 11 games,2 controllers, and a dvd remote for 100$ shipped
Don't need any games, controllers, or DVD remote. Would you sell it without all that? You could sell the extra stuff on eBay or at GameStop.

i have one with without any power cords or anything 40 or so shipped ?
Does it work?

i'll have to test it at my friends but it should
Alright, get back to me ASAP. I'm very interested!

yeah i could sell it like that. could do 50$ shipped out by monday if needed.
I will see if I can get the money together soon, I don't get paid until Wednesday, and I'm not even sure if I will get paid then. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif

I definitely will take it, just have to get the money for it. Would you happen to know what revision it is? If you don't want to open up the case, you can give me the manufacturer date on it, and I can get an idea of what it is. Thanks.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

95BlackGA

5,000+ posts
CarAudio.com Veteran
95BlackGA
Missouri
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies