WTB: Used JBL MS-62C

Participant count
  • Participant list
You're probably going to have better luck with the IDs since they've been around longer. I would keep my eyes on ebay, but keep in mind they sometimes put the MS-62Cs on "Make an Offer" over at SE. Just have to keep your eyes peeled, bud.

As for mine, you're gonna have to pry them from my cold dead fingers. I love 'em.

You're probably going to have better luck with the IDs since they've been around longer. I would keep my eyes on ebay, but keep in mind they sometimes put the MS-62Cs on "Make an Offer" over at SE. Just have to keep your eyes peeled, bud.
As for mine, you're gonna have to pry them from my cold dead fingers. I love 'em.
I know I'll have better luck with the ID's but I figured I might as well put an ad out because maybe somebody was getting out of car audio or something, who knows. I'm probably going to end up buying them new once I make some money next weekend. I haven't found a single negative review on these and it looks like they will be a huge step up from the Alpine SPR60C components I have right now.

I know I'll have better luck with the ID's but I figured I might as well put an ad out because maybe somebody was getting out of car audio or something, who knows. I'm probably going to end up buying them new once I make some money next weekend. I haven't found a single negative review on these and it looks like they will be a huge step up from the Alpine SPR60C components I have right now.
Night and day difference from the Type Rs, I assure you. Just overall they're more refined and natural. I never feel like they're forcing themselves to play anything they shouldn't. Good luck with the hunt!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.