WTB two channel RCAS

budget?are you looking for something cheap or halfway decent?
decent quality. budget is whatevers. i have cheapo rcas, just want some shielding to them.

I got some Twisted Blue RCAs that are 18ft. $12 shipped.
are they cheapy ass metrik/schosche rcas or how ever you spell it

If my trade goes through, the only things I have left for high quality RCA's would be 9ft 2-channel JL Standards, and 9ft 2-channel JL Premiums. If either of those work for you, great. If my trade falls through I have a ton of 12ft 2-channel JL standards.

BTW, all my RCA's are BNIB

I have some fosgate twisted ones that are 16 to 18 feet I believe, looks brand new that are either black and silver or black and white(I'm at work,can't remember)14 shipped

i can build you some with shielded canare star quad studio quality wire. wrap the wire in techflex for the high end look. and terminate them with streetwire zn 5.0 tips. labeled and heatshrinked. =]

cut to any length

pm me if interested

i can build you some with shielded canare star quad studio quality wire. wrap the wire in techflex for the high end look. and terminate them with streetwire zn 5.0 tips. labeled and heatshrinked. =]
cut to any length

pm me if interested
sounds tempting, id be looking for 14 ft. total of 3 sets and any pics of any you have done? would be cool to have 3 matching sets since i plan on going active and will need 1 more set

I bought a set people so im not looking for rcas

cut to any length

pm me if interested
***********************^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^*********************

Morning/

Sent you a *PM.Thank You.

Regards/

Raymond

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.