WTB: SVC 10" 4 ohm sub

Will go check if SVC4 but I have an old school tc-9 based lms 4000 10 that is a super sounding sub. Also have a pair of true bass ultra 10's if you want big output and quickness.

BoomBox, @mat3833 ; has that TC9. Granted, it's a 12", but gives you room to go up in power if you choose and it's completely untainted. Was, has been, and always will be original parts and she sounds like a dream.

Or you could get a W3v3 lol

[quote name='neo_styles']BoomBox, @mat3833 ; has that TC9. Granted, it's a 12", but gives you room to go up in power if you choose and it's completely untainted. Was, has been, and always will be original parts and she sounds like a dream.

Or you could get a W3v3 lol[/QUOTE]

haha it needs to be a 10. got a buddy who's spider disconnected from the former on his 10 W3v3 (well, that and the fact that the coil is as black as the night sky). he kept insisting to go to walmart and grab a kicker or pioneer so i told him i'd find him something better on the forums lol. he has one of those under seat boxes for a single 10 with what i believe is a 3 or 4" aero. probably 3. it's in an 07 Lincoln Mark LT

I have a memphis 10" m5 that i can send to spl to have it redone to dvc 2 ohm sub that can be wired to 4 ohm if interested hit me back. SPLaudio will redo it will tall foam surrounds and nomex spiders and beefier coils than the stock ones

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a memphis 10" m3 that i can send to spl to have it redone to dvc 2 ohm sub that can be wired to 4 ohm if interested hit me back. SPLaudio will redo it will tall foam surrounds and nomex spiders and beefier coils than the stock ones
I've gotten parts from SPL, but not interested in building anything beefy this time.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.