WTB: Super crispy 4" (or smaller) Coaxels, or piercingly nice Tweets

NoiseOfTheFloyd
10+ year member

God of Rock
Vermont
Anyone have anything nice to offer? They have to fit in a 4" x 6" factory spot. . . probably 4" or smaller. At least 100 RMS @ 4ohms. . .

No Kicker, Polk, Pioneer, Sony, RF, Kenwood. . . Yadda, Yadda

More interested in Morel, Critical Mass, Dynaudio, Focal, JL, etc., etc. . .

Whattaya got shipped to 05257 (VT)?

I have a brand new set of Boston Acoustic Pro Series NEO5T Tweeters! I bought them for around $200 originally. I will sell them for $75 plus shipping. PM me if your interested.

Tony

If you're looking for speakers for the Jeep in your sig, I'd recommend looking for 5.25s. You can get adapter plates for them to work in the 4x6 opening
got a link or website where i can find a set of these adapters you mention? I am getting tired of my 4x6" speakers up front.

got a link or website where i can find a set of these adapters you mention? I am getting tired of my 4x6" speakers up front.
you probley are not looking for this brand,but I have a set of rockford fosgate 5 1\4'' with the mathcing tweeters for $75 shipped.

Thanks for the posts. . .

So I am not really sure of my fundage yet. Under $300 shipped for sure. Considering 5.25"'s but not sure if they will actually fit in the factory spot. Not interested in the RF's, sorry. Looking up the Boston Acoustics. We'll see. . . more offers?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.