WTB Sundown Z15 v.1 D2

wish u needed the v2 i have one 4sale lol
lol yea man i bet that be nice to run...maybe i will if i cant find any v1 //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Just wondering if you have emailed Jacob about this? He may be able to throw one together for ya. He did for me. I bought 1 12" Z v1 used on here and I ended up emailing him about it and he built me another one to match. Unfortunatly I'm going to be selling/trading one of them and some 1/0 wire when I get my pics uploaded to photobucket.

G/L with your search. I'm extremely happy with my 12".

Just wondering if you have emailed Jacob about this? He may be able to throw one together for ya. He did for me. I bought 1 12" Z v1 used on here and I ended up emailing him about it and he built me another one to match. Unfortunatly I'm going to be selling/trading one of them and some 1/0 wire when I get my pics uploaded to photobucket.
G/L with your search. I'm extremely happy with my 12".
thanks man. yea i sent him an email a week ago, i know hes super super busy so it might be a while till i get a reply. i even pmd a couple guys here that have z15s in there sigs lol you never know. no one wants to sell theres! they must sound good...i still havent powered mine at all.

How about you trade me your sundown for my dc lvl 4 with lvl 5 coil? It is super easy to find another dc to match it...
yea thats true.the thing is i like sundown and my subs and amps are all sundown. so would be nice if i found another z15 but meanwhile im gonna run this one solo.

if i change my mind i will let you know thanks.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.