WTB: Sundown SAZ2500d

Participant count
  • Participant list

ALL4SPL
10+ year member

Graphics Guy
Product I'm looking for:

Sundown Audio SAZ2500D (post pictures if you have them)

Budget:

???

Condition:

Used is fine, but NOT beat to death, must have bass remote, and would prefer in the box with manual if possible.

Looking to buy this week, 32825 is my zip for shipping reference, please no SLOW boat to china shipping especially if you are CA since I am in FL. Also as a note, I will NOT paypal gift something of this high of a cost, regardless of your reputation and if that is a deal breaker sorry.

***I am always on AIM via Meebo so if you want to contact me there go for it. Same name on AIM as my user name here and everywhere.***

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.