wtb sub 150 dollar Components

Participant count
  • Participant list
thats a sexy mid from what i can see FYI
The cone is a glass fiber PMI on it. If you hold it up to the light you can see through it. Its not fully transparent, but you can definitely see the basket and stuff under it. It would be cool to do some LED's behind them in an install.

ddc 6.5 componets 150 + ship (only thing is i need to get the crossovers from this guy should only take a day or 2)
Specs please how's the midbass on these

Eclipse SC6500's.
$100. Mid is my avatar.
How's the midbass on these

I may even consider partial trades on the componet set I pm'd you on //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
Trade for what

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.