WTB SQ AMP to power hertz mlk's

What ohm load are you looking to do power at? I have a Linear Power 2002 and a Sony Mobile ES 2100g
Well i had the hertz running on a kicker 800.4 bridged they sounded great but it smoked up on me prolly cause it was really old and given to me for free lol but yea 175 is the lowest wattage i want per ch.

The specs on them are excellent though. I don't understand how an amp made with low quality parts can have those specs. I think they are nice looking amps but they are huge.
I will look into those as well.

Dont start an argument on my thread please. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

I will look into those as well.Dont start an argument on my thread please. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
I'm not trying to start an argument at all. It was just news to me that the amp was made with low quality parts. Anyways how much are you looking to spend on an amp? There are definitely nicer amps out there but it depends on your budget.

I'm not trying to start an argument at all. It was just news to me that the amp was made with low quality parts. Anyways how much are you looking to spend on an amp? There are definitely nicer amps out there but it depends on your budget.
Yea i no im just preventing it just incase, my budget is under 550

meh at best on the Foose edition ARC stuff, it is pretty much garbage.
your an idiot and must not know what they really are then

Made with low quality parts and just not a great design.
this just proves to show your ignorance

the arc fd amps are really just recased xxk amps. learn something or even run it before post dumping and bashing gear.

oh btw that info is straight from team arc audio. so gtfo

op those arc fd amps r great and under rated. ive owned one before i upgraded to the ks line because i needed smaller package amps and the efficiency they offer

http://www.arcaudio.com/pdfs/reviews/product-reviews/arcaudio-prod-reviews-9.08.pdf

^^the audiophile review of the fd 4150

Honestly you sir are the idiot, I've seen, heard, and looked into the FD amps, they don't sound correct and they are not impressive. I have used the components from the foose lineup and they are straight garbage as well.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.