WTB: speakers, sub, amp

Brucey

Hi guys,

I'm after the following:

Coaxial speakers in the range of 5" x2 or 4- budget $120 max, looking for good quality therefore I expect used in my price range

6-6.5" subs x2 or 4- budget $120 max

Amp that can handle all this, I'm guessing 6 channel? I'm not opposed to 2 amps, but I'd prefer 1 nice one - budget x1 $120. Once again used is expected.

Aiming for ideally: 1 amp, 4 subs, 2 coaxs or 1 amp, 2 subs, 4 coaxs.

I'm a bit of newbie, so I hope I'm not being outrageous with my budget. Please tell me if I am.

I expect this stuff to be used, $360 isn't a lot lol. I have some room in my budget so let me know, plus I can redistribute budgets.

Paypal!

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm guessing these guys are going to want a ton of further information in order to help you out. Just be prepared for: what are your goals?, what type of car?, do you typically drive alone?, who is installing?, etc...

Hi,

So it's going in a classic mini, where space is a at a premium. I'm trying to keep it discreet, hence the 6" in the rear kickboards.

I'll be doing the install, and I'm the only driver

I plan on putting the amp/s under the front seats.

The max size for that is roughly 16 inches long x 14 inches wide.

The max depth of my enclosure for the subs can be roughly 7 1/2 inches.

Hope that helps

I can clarify what I'm after now, I've talked to some people.

2x 5.25 coaxs

2x 6x9

1x 4 channel amp

I'd like to spend most of my money on the amp as that's where I'd see the most difference? Or am I wrong

Change again......sorry.

I think I'm certain now on what I want.

I plan on getting:

4" Infinity Reference 4002 CFX

6x9 Infinity Reference 9603 IX

The 4" are rated at 4 ohms 70W RMS

The 6x9 are rated at 4 ohms 200W RMS

Does anyone have an amp for sale that would suit this setup? Budget-$140 absolute max, used preferred for max bang for buck

Change again......sorry.I think I'm certain now on what I want.

I plan on getting:

4" Infinity Reference 4002 CFX

6x9 Infinity Reference 9603 IX

The 4" are rated at 4 ohms 70W RMS

The 6x9 are rated at 4 ohms 200W RMS

Does anyone have an amp for sale that would suit this setup? Budget-$140 absolute max, used preferred for max bang for buck
I have a 4 gauge wiring kit for sale, do you have wire already?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.