WTB: Soundstream Rub1.2500D feet

Participant count
  • Participant list

Polski13
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
MI
I was wondering if anyone has feet for a soundstream rub that they can sell me; mine broke in shipping. I need the feet that go on the power supply side ( battery and ground). Please let me know if you have some or where I could find some. This is what happenes to mine:

CAM00499_zpsf06e51f6.jpg

May be better off gluing that stuff back together and fabbing up something out of metal for more support. I hate plastic mounting feet and cast aluminum for that matter.They dont bend they just break. Sheet metal or extruded alumunum feet at least you can bend back into shape if they get dinged up.

May be better off gluing that stuff back together and fabbing up something out of metal for more support. I hate plastic mounting feet and cast aluminum for that matter.They dont bend they just break. Sheet metal or extruded alumunum feet at least you can bend back into shape if they get dinged up.
I was thinking about doin one of those options if it came to it. I just hope glue would hold strong enough

I was thinking about doin one of those options if it came to it. I just hope glue would hold strong enough
I would just use the glue to make it look good cosmetically. I would find a way to fab up the metal so that is doing most of the work because I dont imagine that plastic ever being the same now that it has been compromised

Glue it back on and call soundstream, they will be able to send you the replacement part that broke. I have had great experience with them and I run their amps in my car
O alright sweet. Ill try that

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.