WTB: Sound Deadner

[quote name='beatzboi']@Vertex Audio, Im more tempted towards the Stinger myself. Unless theres an actual dramatic difference in performance?[/QUOTE]

The first big difference is that SS is made in the USA. I believe Road kill is not. Not sure if that matters to much to you. Also, second skin has a great reputation for having very nice product that gets the job done right the first time.

Obviously, you will quickly find that Second Skin does not sell the deadener on the market. Their products are more expensive than some competitors because they use high quality raw goods. Take a look at there reviews and you will see they really are on top of the game.

[quote name='beatzboi']@Vertex Audio, Im more tempted towards the Stinger myself. Unless theres an actual dramatic difference in performance?[/QUOTE]

not double the price worth of difference. In person, they are very similar in almost every aspect with second skin a little more rigid and has slightly better adhesion.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.