WTB: small pieces of 4 guage and 8 guage power wire

Participant count
  • Participant list

feloosa
10+ year member

Hello. In need of a couple pieces of 4 gauge wire in red and black to match the rest of my install. 3 feet each piece or in that ballpark. Also need atleast 6 feet of red 8 gauge. Don't really care about the brand. PM me here and hopefully we can work out a deal.

hey man i think i got just the stuff for you.

i have

4 Gauge Ultimate wire pieces.

1st is = Red (JUST UNDER 8 FT.) $ 10.00?

2nd is = Silver (SIX FT.) $9.00?

3rd is = Silver (ONE FT. TEN INCHES) $2.50 ?

i have a 5 ft piece of 8 gauge but i guess thats not enough lol

let me know

Hello. Email me at vitveet@hotmail.com for all the wire you need, lol! I'll give you twice as much as you need....got just about all awg's of wire in all lengths. I'll even let you name your price, lol! Anyone else is welcome also! (no 0awg though).

Thanks!

V.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.