WTB Single 12 or 15

Status
Not open for further replies.
400- 1500 rms ... this is just for a daily work car.. so i really more than likely won't throw more than 800-1000 at it depending on what it is.

Whats the Mac Daddy compare to D1 / D3 ? or ?

I have a pair of diamond audio macdaddy 12s in DVC 4 ohm brand new in box (one minus box but still brand new) and a single macdaddy 12 SVC 4 ohm, really good condition too.

I can do 150 shipped on the SVC 4 ohm

Here's a youtube video of a 10" macdaddy ported ReklessRydes's Channel - YouTube

I have a 10" macdaddy sub coming my way but I'm gonna keep that one. Very good SQL subs, msrp was about 499.99 on these back in the day.

how much for one of the DVC's
Don't think I'd sell them separate. I was thinking of keeping them for an install later on on an JL HD1200.1. They are still new in box, but you can PM me an offer for one or both and we'll see if its something I can work with.

I'll pass on the type r... just never good get into them for some reason...

sotelomicheal... really looking for a dvc... but i might still be interested in that macdaddy i'll let ya know

Cool, I have pics of the BNIB ones I took yesterday for another person interested in buying the pair. PM me your email, and I'll forward them to ya

oh and to answer your earlier question on how it compares to a D1 D3 D6 etc, it surpasses all of them. It's got the best tech diamond has ever built into a sub, it's their flagship subwoofer

Unnamed.jpg

Unnamed-1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...