WTB Silverado HO Alt/Dual Bracket

Participant count
  • Participant list
Status
Not open for further replies.
hey bryant there was one on caco
saw it on there but the bracket is sold already actually either going to do a bracket with the ALT i got from you or one that is compatible with my truck turns out my year has a regulator controlled by the PCM so that's why it wont trigger a charge so i need to run it separate from my electrical on a single wire plug.

my running lights are blacked out too //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif
20120903_164814.jpg
[/img]

old pic new pic

nice i see your debadged and side molding delete as well. I was going to paint my grille and plastics in the bumpers as well but i smoked a deer
Thats ***** man honestly I did the same thing about a year ago had to replace the headlights, grill, billet inserts and I got lucky I was able to pull the bumper out it got bad when all the paint chipped of the hood ended up painting the whole truck because of it.

Thats ***** man honestly I did the same thing about a year ago had to replace the headlights, grill, billet inserts and I got lucky I was able to pull the bumper out it got bad when all the paint chipped of the hood ended up painting the whole truck because of it.
Same thing here but my bumper is twisted a little bit or i would have pulled it out also. Anyway im gonna leave this thread alone so i don't clutter it up.

100_2393.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...