WTB: Should I help my friend with a 100 dollar system?

97chameleonbird
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
My co-worker has a 100 dollar system from pepboys (box, 2 subs, and amp). It is no good now. He is looking at a sony xplod sub/box combo on ebay for 100 bucks. That seems like its all he wants to spend. He was happy with that box and sub from pepboys so he wont need much. Anyone have a setup they want to sell for 100 that will be better than that? I figured he would need a box as well because the pre-fabs sukc. I'm not sure if he is keeping the same amp or not but it probably needs to be replaced as well. I'm thinking 2-350w rms is all he needs. Let me know, thanks.

Or should I just let him build a shatty system again //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/eyebrow.gif.fe2c18d8720fe8c7eaed347b21ea05a5.gif

My co-worker has a 100 dollar system from pepboys (box, 2 subs, and amp). It is no good now. He is looking at a sony xplod sub/box combo on ebay for 100 bucks. That seems like its all he wants to spend. He was happy with that box and sub from pepboys so he wont need much. Anyone have a setup they want to sell for 100 that will be better than that? I figured he would need a box as well because the pre-fabs sukc. I'm not sure if he is keeping the same amp or not but it probably needs to be replaced as well. I'm thinking 2-350w rms is all he needs. Let me know, thanks.

Or should I just let him build a shatty system again //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/eyebrow.gif.fe2c18d8720fe8c7eaed347b21ea05a5.gif
like that's going to be able to change for 100 no matter who's help

like that's going to be able to change for 100 no matter who's help

I know, Oh my. I'm just sick of these people who have "systems" and say they sound awesome but they don't. And they literally have no clue what they are talking about. I figured if someone pops up with some decent...stuff for 100 or maybe 150 it would be worth it.

I think I'd rather blow them out of the water with my system when its done though //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/cool.gif.3bcaf8f141236c00f8044d07150e34f7.gif

Let him enjoy that distortion down in the 38hz range lol...

$100, idk...I have a rf punch he motor, coil, and 12" stamped steel dd basket I can probly build for cheap...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.