WTB : Pioneer p99rs and Focal 27kx

aj1735
10+ year member

I am looking for a second sub so I can run a pair of them and needing a 4 way active control deck to replace my p800prs with. I have money and other gear. Let me know what you want for it. Here is a quick list of some of my equipment that I need to sell.

Pioneer p800prs like new

Pioneer premier prs-d4200f 4 channel stage 4 really nice

Alpine spx17pro type x components

Audison srx4 4 channel amp

Zapco 1100m mono amp like almost mint

Clarion apa4400g 4 channel very clean with box

2 Clarion apa2150g's 2 channels nice matching set

JL 10w7 very nice

Eclipse 5303r Preamp only deck great sq

Clif Designs cd400a 2 channel amp

Xtant x604 4 channel that needs repair

Xtant 604x 4 channel that needs repair

2 movies 2 go 10" flip down screens with dvd players

Alpine tua - to20xm

Portable sirrus tuner

Pioneer older xm tuner with controller

Alpine d310 that the monitor needs repair

I know that I'm probably forgetting things too. Let me know if you have any questions. Thanks

I am asking 275 for the pioneer premier p800prs deck and ipod module. 225 for the pioneer premier prs-d4200f stage 4 four channel amp. Both are in really great. Let me know if you have any questions. Thanks

Well I got my p99rs today and I love it. Very similar to my old 800prs just with one more channel of processing. I would still like to pick up a second focal 27kx sub or a second 27 poly glass v1 sub.

I have sold the audison srx4 amp, pioneer prs - d4200f amp, and the 800prs deck. I still need to get some other things moved. Let me know what you have. Thanks

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.