WTB PG Xenon 1200.1 or similar

mat3833
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
florida
im looking to get my hands on an amp that does consistent power across all ohm loads. im aiming for at least 900W or higher at the moment. not really sure on my budget yet since im still working out how much i need for enclosure/install crap.

less than 200 bux would be ideal. i have a few things im willing to trade as well:

Autotek MM 1400.4 - Nib never seen power

Kicker ZX-750.1 - used but in great condition, has 931W birthsheet and remote knob

2 SPLaudio Prototype 8's with Star Mountain Sounds 1.26 cube loaded enclosure tuned to 32hz

RC 10B4.2 RC car, RTR, brushless, 2.4Ghz with a buttload of spares, lipo batteries, lipo charger, and RACE READY!(i have well over 800.00 into this car)

if you want pics of anything i have to trade PM me. you can also check the sub sale section for pics of the enclosure and subs.

Matt

sigh, i need power at 4 OHMS. power at 1 ohm does me no good. the sub im looking at getting is a S4 coil.

ill look into the T1000BDCP

Matt

PM me a price on the memphis, and ****, i might have to pick that up if i can. just out of my price range.

Matt

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.