WTB: Old School Hifonics Amps

I already saw them, but wasn't interested in them because of the fact that they're too collectible for me lol. I wouldn't want to have to worry about storing those or anything, and I'd never wanna use them. Other stuff I could actually use, those are more like I'd need to build a glass case and have them on display... a bulletproof glass case. With an emergency rocket that can launch them to safety should my house catch fire.

Sorry, not intersted in the Maxxsonics stuff. Maybe if very little or nothing else turned up but at the moment not particularly interested.

Well I just had the chance to pick a 4 channel amp for mids, and the choice was between a series VIII Europa or an Eagle, and the series VIII was the winner by quite a bit.

That's true, but choosing between using the AW built-in x-over or using the Europa with an external crossover, and circuitry that bypasses the internal crossover, seemed like such a better way to go.

Nobody? I'd like to just do a full system running the old stuff //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

Any of these interest you?

22.jpg

Ok Cabin_pressure please beat it!!

Actually there are some missing in my pic yet all of my vii amps are mint to almost new!

Lets see what you have!

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

I'll get some pics up for you and the OP. Don't feel like dragging them out rite now. I have ~60 Series VII Hifonics. A few still in the OG boxes. Actually have 3 installed in my boat, a Zeus and two Thors. Great amps //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.