WTB Memphis Mojo Recone Kit

Participant count
  • Participant list

tpmeredith
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Looking for a re-cone kit for the 12" Memphis Mojo Dual 2ohm rated at 1000rms 2k peak

Called memphis the other day and they told me they'd only sell to dealers and claimed they might be out of the re-cones for them, and it seems like a good portion of the dealers I talked to didn't even know you could get re-cone kits for mojos...

If they are out what options would I have to re-build it without?

what color basket do you need.The newest model i think will not work with the older sub.But the 08 model on down.I will get a price today for u and i live in memphis so i can get anything memphis car audio at dealers cost.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.