WTB: M.A. Audio HK 802sx

Participant count
  • Participant list
How are you going to supply the power for two? They take like 300-350amps at full tilt so that's 600-700amps at full tilt. You will need one big electrical supply for that last time I check you only had two batts and only using 4gauge wire...

as of now, I've found everything I need. 250 amp alt. 1 red top 3 yellows. I'd like to get this built and add the second MA to see what else I need for electrical. I'm pretty sure I'll need a second alt but I'll cross that bridge when I get there.

So.... you have one? or you just shtin on my thread?

Shittin in your thread? I was just trying to help you, you don't know much about car audio so STFU, your running a huge amp with 4gauge wire and a crappy electrical and your looking to add a second one? But whatever you blow it, it's your fault. Just my .02cents from the guy that knows what hes doing and is trying to help.

Shittin in your thread? I was just trying to help you, you don't know much about car audio so STFU, your running a huge amp with 4gauge wire and a crappy electrical and your looking to add a second one? But whatever you blow it, it's your fault. Just my .02cents from the guy that knows what hes doing and is trying to help.
Well I appreciate your help. I just got offended because I thought you were bustin my ballz.

I have learned enough so far to know that I need about 75 amps on tap for every 1000rms. I firgure with two of these amps I'll be giving a clean 1500rms per sub and will need 3 yellows in the back and the red upfront with 0 guage running from a 250 amp alt with an inline 250 amp fuse. Thats 3000rms and a 300 amp draw. I'm sure it'll be tight but at that point I can test it out and see if a second alt is in need.

Well I appreciate your help. I just got offended because I thought you were bustin my ballz.
I have learned enough so far to know that I need about 75 amps on tap for every 1000rms. I firgure with two of these amps I'll be giving a clean 1500rms per sub and will need 3 yellows in the back and the red upfront with 0 guage running from a 250 amp alt with an inline 250 amp fuse. Thats 3000rms and a 300 amp draw. I'm sure it'll be tight but at that point I can test it out and see if a second alt is in need.

What ohm load are the subs? If there D'2 I would just wire them at 2ohm and run the amp at 14volts and that would give you your 1500+rms per sub with just the one amp, and I don't recomend yellow tops there are a lot more batts out there for the same price try deka intimidators (very good). If you do run two of the ma amps I would at the minumum run two big batts per amp with a minumum of two positive runs of 1/0 wire to the back batts. And a 300amp fuse will work 250 is to small the amp draws a lot more current then 250 (actually a 100+ amps more than 250). I had the visonik v4000xd witch is the same exact amp just dif companies and you can mod both amps to run at 1ohm at 4000rms you will love your amp, you just have to give it the right electrical. PM me if you need any help on anything.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.