WTB: low end head unit

alpine 7861 needs work, face works fine buttons and stuff but wont flip open to put a cd in. Do you need it for cd? I know my suv I had to have something like this when I sold my expensive one because with out it hooked up I had to tail lights etc

i have a pioneer p6600 the RCAs are blown, meaning you cant hook it up to an amp without getting road noise, but you said youre selling the car anyway? i can let this go for pretty cheap,

I have a JVC that was in my truck when I got it. radio works fine. haven't tried putting a CD in. I took it out and put my Eclipse CD8425 in. I don't need the JVC so if you want it...you can just pay shipping and it's yours

aight. we can figure SOMETHING out I'm sure. or if you've got something you want to get rid of or whatever that you'll never use :)P) or if you've got something small that I could use. I'm not looking for much out of this thing. like I said, I'll never use it..if I could figure out how, I'd post pictures of it and let you see what it looks like....

I just got my other car on the road and the stock hu the button volume is broke i just need more less a radio but would like a cheap cd player. As I said give him dibs and if he doesnt take it I will work something out with you just email me and send pics there as well.

ckustyn@verizon.net

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.