WTB:Knu Kolossus Fleks 4ga,fused distro,10ga wire

Participant count
  • Participant list

TWiZTiD859
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
KY
Product I'm looking for:

I need either two short runs,3-6ft, of Knu Kolossus Fleks 4ga or one run that is 6-12ft. I would rather it be the red color but any color will work as long as its the same wire,which is the Knu OFC not the CCA. I also need a fused distro block that has two 4ga inputs and two 4ga outputs. I would rather it be a mini anl block since I already have a ton of mini anl fuses but I guess any kind will work as long as it can handle up to 150amp loads with whatever type of fuses it uses. I am also looking for some 10ga speaker wire,OFC. I will need anywhere from 15-25ft.

Budget:

depends

Condition:

new or used

Time Frame (if applicable):

not a huge rush but soon

i got 10awg speaker wire. but its cca about 40ft
I would only be interested if I could get it pretty cheap. I would only need about 20ft of it too. What brand of wire is it btw?

audio technix. the jacket is quite easy to work on
Send me a price shipped for about 20ft please. BTW I know they sell the 25ft of cca for 16.99 so its gonna have to be cheaper than that.

Send me a price shipped for about 20ft please. BTW I know they sell the 25ft of cca for 16.99 so its gonna have to be cheaper than that.
take the 25 ft! lol... seriously its good wire, a tad bit oversized but you can mold it to you liking

I still need some knu ofc 4ga. I really only need the 4ga for now, unless someone has a deal on everything I need.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.