WTB: Kinetik Battery 4 Up Front HC1400-2000

Participant count
  • Participant list

zerocarpileup
10+ year member

The Birds The Word!!!!!!!
Hey, im looking for a Kinetik for the front of my 2002 Escalade 6.0. Im gonna be running 2 15.4 Orion HCCAs on a Orion HCCA D5000 @ 1Ohm with a Kinetik HC2400 in the rear and off a Iraggi 300amp Amputator. So my guess is that il need a HC1400 at the minimum. Right? Right now im running a large Exide Orbital and im starting to feel it loosing power on the first start up of the day.Also,Id prefer to keep it Kinetik. So anyone out there have any input on the size Kinetik i will need? PM me or show me what you got.

Have you heard the word??
everyone knows taht the bird is the word!

to the op, check kinetiks site and match the dimensions to where youwanna put it and get hte largest battery you can fit. with that alternator and that amp you should be pretty good to go no need for too much backing... but it always helps. be sure to do big 3 et cetera.

Yea i was looking at the Powermasters XS. i see mead runs a 3100 upfront but shouldn't i be trying to run the same brand of cell or does it not matter? Also im really trying to come up on a well maintained used cell here on CA for cheaper.

Usually the brand is not as important as keeping with the same type of battery. Don't mix AGM style with conventional lead-acid type. They have different charge/discharge rates. Search the classifieds, there are some listed there.

Ok but how about Battery amperage? I really dont feel like spending another 300+ on 2nd HC2400. so will batteries of the same type and brand but different amperage be ok to run?

Ok but how about Battery amperage? I really dont feel like spending another 300+ on 2nd HC2400. so will batteries of the same type and brand but different amperage be ok to run?
buy an hx 400..... i had two running with the car off with a crunch 3k not going under 12.2 volts full tilt... 24 ish shipped too if i remember right.

Really??? for what? But Isnt that a lead acid batt anyway?
i meant 240 lol. look um up on termpro everybody uses um for loud burps. i went from one 1400 in the back to one hx 400 in the back and with the 1400 i couldnt even go full tilt w/o protect :/ hx was droppin to 12.1 ish and with two like 12.5 or so with car on. ballin batts son. kinetiks are meh i have a 1400 and an 1800. its agm lead acid. isnt the kinetik an agm lead acid too?

i meant 240 lol. look um up on termpro everybody uses um for loud burps. i went from one 1400 in the back to one hx 400 in the back and with the 1400 i couldnt even go full tilt w/o protect :/ hx was droppin to 12.1 ish and with two like 12.5 or so with car on. ballin batts son. kinetiks are meh i have a 1400 and an 1800. its agm lead acid. isnt the kinetik an agm lead acid too?
what you mean by agm lead acid? those are two seperate types of batteries they are either agm or lead acid, not agm lead acid.

agm= absorbtive(spell?) glass mat

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.