WTB: Kicker zx25001, zx6504, Horns, XXX mids, DQXS & DDC/ Eclipse 8545/Alpine 7998

HeatSeeker
10+ year member

Oh lawds
Tampa, FL
Like the title says, looking to buy any of the things up in the title. Looking for something thatll do 2500w at 2ohms, 650-800w at 2ohms (4 channels, running the horns off 2 and the mids off 2). Also looking for some XXX or equivalent (like extremis) mids, any horns that are about equal to the CD2 or CDUltra. And lastly any eq/crossover like the DQXS, or any really good active headunit like the Alpine cd-7998 or Eclipse 8455 or 8454 especially.

Ill have a kx2500.1 F/S soon its cosmetically a 3 but works 100% I could sell it pretty cheap around 350 picked up. I can even let u hear it before u buy it so u know its all good. Its not the prettiest thing but it sounds great lol.

I've got a pair of the older underhung XXX mids and a BNIB Stetsom STX84 4 way crossover. PM me if your interested in ether or both.

Ill try to get u a pic,its not really the actual casing that is bad looking,the rca connection was broken off during shipping from the original owner so there is an RCA wire soldered back onto the board and siliconed over to keep it in place. Also the bass boost knob is hard wired. I believe during shipping that end of the amp was damaged which is why its done like it is. If you arent interested I can understand,I only got it cause power is power and I have the amp where its not seen anyways so lol. but I assure you the rca doesnt effect the performance AT ALL.

I have an Eclipse 8454...comes with manual but no remote. Works great, just too advanced for me. $200 shipped. Can get pics if interested.

Crap. Might already have a HU/xover/eq combo. Might pick it up thought just to mess with. Ill keep you posted. Jesus Ive gone all day without replies, and have just been smothered with them in the last hr or so lol.

Might have another amp picked out. If that falls through though Ill take that ZX2500.1

And Im looking to get more on the 150w area, that sx5002 is a little too big for what Im trying to do lol. Nice amp though.

125 watts x 2 chan. @ 4 Ohms

250 watts x 2 chan. @ 2 Ohms

500 watts x 1 chan. @ 4 Ohms bridged

to big? these are the specs or are you saying physically large ?

Yea Im looking for something more like 150-175w x 2 at 2ohms. Also wanna get something 4ch if I can and run the highs and mids off one amp.

woot have a zx 650.4 for sale bro just came out of the car (wanted a little more power so I went with a crescendo 1000.4). Don't have box or original birthsheet (have pics of the birthsheet gd installer threw it out but birthsheet said 687). cosmetically and mechanically 10/10 will pm pictures if interested.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.