WTB high 4chan amp...

071_zpsp53ukaxz.jpg

I'm not trying too trade you nothing I thought you were looking for an amp and I was just suggesting who was selling some. Plus I'm running two zed audio draconia III 4-channels don't need your sundown amp buddy but thanks

PM me, and I can send Pics of a few 4 Ch amps I have..I have a really Clean Elemental Designs Nine.5 with bass knob as well if interested in that as well..I have a few amps that may interest you though..Just let me know..No need for trades at this time,as I have more than enough amps at this time

PM me, and I can send Pics of a few 4 Ch amps I have..I have a really Clean Elemental Designs Nine.5 with bass knob as well if interested in that as well..I have a few amps that may interest you though..Just let me know..No need for trades at this time,as I have more than enough amps at this time
i want to sell him my sundown

but your elemental will match his elemental he is using currently on his sub

Nate it will look nice with matching amps buddy

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.