WTB: Group 31 Batteries

@Tripleb45

Senior VIP Member
Arkansas
I am in the market for about 4 group 31 batteries. I just bought 2 18" level 4's and a DC 3.5 k. I need some batteries for my build. I am in Arkansas and I am on a budget and will need them shipped if outside of my region. I need them in good working condition and at a fair price. I have multiple vehicle projects going on plus a family to take care of. Lmk if you have what I am looking for. Please have pics and date of the product.

Hmmm good idea. Are they pretty good though? Have you had them?
I use it. I run 2 power hungry and inefficient 2k amps, a 4 channel, 4.5k rms total with a ton of current draw. Currently on a single group 31 with a stock battery under the hood and a stock 130 amp alt(high output is in production and on its way soon). Currently voltage drops only down to 12.9 which is the lowest I've ever seen it. Always above 13 most the times.

I agree with getting a new battery with warranty. Last time I bought a used kinetik hc 1800, it died in 1 year and 2 months, was expecting a lot more lifespan out of it.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.