wtb good 2k amp or close to it.

I'm looking for a good 2k amp or right above or below...i have a sax125.2 as well if that's something that could be brought into the deal or my nine.1 I'm using now. Would like to keep it under 400 if I could.
I have a old school planet audio amp that will do 1500+ no issue for 165 shipped.

Yeah new or used doesn't matter... That ground zero looks pretty good but might be slightly more current then I can do being 300 but who knows. Never really put it to the test yet.

---------- Post added at 10:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:59 PM ----------

And I hear good things about ampere....

^^^^ not sure why you even bother to list dynamic numbers aka trash peak numbers.

Its only a 1600 at 1 ohm amp nothing more, youll be lucky to see 1600 after rise wired to 1 ohm. Youll never see a proper .8 or .5 ohm load after rise unless you wire to .0625 or .125.

I almost got one of those a couple months back actually but I thought I might as well go to 2k instead of just halfway upgrade power wise.

I'm almost tempted just to get a new sq 2200 or a synergy or a twisted....
just wait for an fsd 2600 to pop up. Better and cheaper than both your choices.

Or you can use a digital design fullrange aka DD copying Brazilian LMFAO HAHAHAHAHAHAa Just saw this and laughed soo hard.

T9fOqs.jpg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.