SOLD WTB: Fi Q15

it will destroy a type-r in sq...although the type-r is more capable in spl

I have a d1 15" q for sale 190 + ship. Woofer is in great shape other than the beauty ring got a little tore up from the way the sub had to go in my car. had to be slid through the back seats with the woofer being manually held down. the trim ring rubbed on my deck lid when this happened. No scuffs on the woofer tho.

Thanks for the input. I'm a big fan of SQ over hearing nothing but bass but I'm looking for a d2 so I can run it at 1 ohm

it will destroy a type-r in sq...although the type-r is more capable in spl
I have a d1 15" q for sale 190 + ship. Woofer is in great shape other than the beauty ring got a little tore up from the way the sub had to go in my car. had to be slid through the back seats with the woofer being manually held down. the trim ring rubbed on my deck lid when this happened. No scuffs on the woofer tho.

i hit a 142.7 with mine db drag street b style in my sebring with the stock battery ran off an hk4000(prolly not much over 2000 watts due to a weak ass battery). The amp was shutting off due to low voltage.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.