WTB: Eclipse Wire Harness

Hirschblazin
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
I know this is prolly a long shot, but I thought it was worth a try... Im looking for a wire harness for an Eclipse AV-8132, called around locally and nobody seems to be able to track one down for me... if there are any eclipse guys on here who know where i can get one that would be excellent!

thanks in advance!

these are the two empty spots... so if anyone has a harness that will work with this lemme kno asap!!

004.jpg

007.jpg

Do you know what it looks like? I have one from the newer decks if its the same?
im gonna try and get some pics and throw them up here so you have an idea what it looks like...

and i have ebayed it and called around and it seems impossible to find...

Hmm, not gunna help out too much. Need a pic of the actual harness. I have a few extras also but gotta make sure it the right one or it could be a big waste of time!

V.

have you tried asking eclipse? call united radio (thats who handles eclipse parts in the states)?
This might be my last hope, i have sent emails to eclipse, none responded, I cant find a pic on google and most sites, like crutchfield dont have anything up on the model anymore, because its to old.

do you know the number for united radio? im sure i can find a website with the number

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.