WTB Eclipse CD7100

Participant count
  • Participant list
I have the Cd7100 in excellent condition...I'm using it in my daily right now though and don't exactly want to part with it.....I don't have the remote and the thing doesn't have tilt which are my ONLY issues with the unit other than that it is an excellent HU with really good sound quality, good active controls the xover go to a 24db slope which is really nice, and the 8v preouts sure give out enough power. I could be coarced to sell it if I can find a similar HU and got decen $ for it.

I have the Cd7100 in excellent condition...I'm using it in my daily right now though and don't exactly want to part with it.....I don't have the remote and the thing doesn't have tilt which are my ONLY issues with the unit other than that it is an excellent HU with really good sound quality, good active controls the xover go to a 24db slope which is really nice, and the 8v preouts sure give out enough power. I could be coarced to sell it if I can find a similar HU and got decen $ for it.
Do the 7200 not have tilt at all or does yours just not work? I just tried a HU without tilt and took it out within a day of having it in. If it has no tilt at all I will start looking at some other units.

davidtemple- What are you looking to get for the 7000?

Thanks

Brent

Do the 7200 not have tilt at all or does yours just not work? I just tried a HU without tilt and took it out within a day of having it in. If it has no tilt at all I will start looking at some other units.
Thanks

Brent

it just slides down to insert the disc not tilt angles like the some older Alpines, i do have a Alpine 9831 for $115 shipped it does tilt...

google it

yeah, frikin lazies, they made a motorized faceplate for the eject, whynot just add in tilt settings....kinda makes me sad cuz there are so many things to love about the unit, but that no tilt thing still erks me.

I have an eclipse 7200 mk ii, remote, trim, cage, harness etc. PM if interested. Really good condition with the face mod (some unattractive silk screen logos removed, looks better imo):

Before

14ecv9d.jpg

After

2mqwc8z.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I have an eclipse 7200 mk ii, remote, trim, cage, harness etc. PM if interested. Really good condition with the face mod (silk screened buttons removed, looks better imo):
PM sent

Thanks

brent

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.