WTB Double Din Nav, 6.5 speakers, Sub, Amps and wiring

ace_800
5,000+ posts

CarAudio.com Veteran
Doing a build for someone here in Turkey once she gets her taxes and since the f'n search feature is searching things from 2004 and back i'm posting what she wants.

Looking for a double din nav unit. Ipod and touchscreen a plus, must be in excellent condition and include wiring harnesses and remote. She wants one with knobs not just buttons. Found a few new from 500-700 so must be a better price than that.

A set of 6.5 Comps for the front, would like a good brand. No Boss or low end pioneers, kenwoods, etc

A set of 6.5 Coax for the rear, same as above. Try to keep both sets under 200

A good sub (8" or 10") doesn't need to be too beefy, looking to spend no more than 150 shipped.

Either a 4 Channel and mono amp for the above speakers or a 5 channel amp to run everything. Trying to stay under $300 for either both amps or the 5 channel.

Also need some wiring for it all, I have a big enough fuse for the engine compartment, would need 2ga(4ga min) Power(17') and Ground (5'), speaker wire and depending on the 2 amps or 5 channel amp a distro block and 2-3 17" interconnects.

Have everything you need....DD, wiring, dblocks, 4 channel, 2 sets of nice but cheap 6.5" comps, sub, and sub amp.

Shoot me an email at vitveet@hotmail.com and I'll post everything I have there, with pics if you want them and price.

And I'm assuming this needs to be shipped to Turkey correct?

V.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.