WTB Deadener

i have 24.8 sq ft of raammat. im not sure if its enough for an entire trunk, but let me know if your interested.

P1010095.jpg

I have some liquid left over. It is easy to use if its warm enough outside to paint you can use it. Its easy to use like painting on glue. its thick and I like it. I bought 2 buckets and have a gallon+ left over. I can ship you what i have left for 60. I poured some into a 1 gallon paint can and will put the rest into a 2 liter i think it should fit. for that car you may need more but you can find people with left over liquid easy on here.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

NVX MVPA1 Best tiny amp Installed a bunch, but have one pushing a sealed 12 @ 2ohm in my daily beater Can bump it all day long and barely gets...
Man, I hope you find what you are searching for. It is deff worth the time spent for something you always want back or wanted period.LOL I was...
COMPLETED WTB Eclipse SC8365
I checked at Diyma and I signed up for an account but I cant post in the classifieds. Thanks for the tip, I'll keep a check there.
I can get this to somewhere in NJ in US. Is that possible for you to ship that out ?

About this thread

Jeremy M

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
Jeremy M
Moxee, Wa
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date